The focus of attention here is divided into six (6) main areas namely;
- Primary Schools Support: The foundation will identify at least one primary school per local government in the south of Kwara every year and provide school uniforms, books and bags to the pupils of these identified schools. The estimated sum that is earmarked for this support is N7 million (i.e. about N1million per school per local government per year). Total support for the first 3years equals N21 million
- Secondary School: The foundation will also identify one school per local government and pay WAEC/NECO fees and UTME fees of indigent students in the schools up to a maximum of N3 million per annum for the whole 7 schools identified for the year. In addition, the foundation will organize extension classes in each of the seven local governments to improve Mathematics, English and Computer skills of the students devoting a sum of N1 million per local government to this exercise, hence committing a total of N7 million per annum to this. Total cost of this per annum is N10 million. Total support for the first 3 years equals N30million
- Tertiary Institutions: The foundation will annually provide automatic university scholarship for the sum of N200,000 per candidate to the candidates with the best 10 UTME results in the entire Kwara South. In addition, university scholarships for indigent students up to a maximum sum of N3 million annually will be provided. In this category, the foundation will endow prizes in universities in the state to the tune of N2 million annually. Total cost of this is N7 million. Total support for the first 3 years equals N21million
- Computer Education: The foundation will create one computer practice center per local government at the rate of N5 million per center with an operational cost of N1 million per annum per center. Total Cost of this is N42 million. Total support for the first 3 years equals N56million
- Entrepreneurship Education: The foundation will organize, at least annually, entrepreneurship training focusing on the unemployed youth in each of the local government of Kwara South. The estimated cost of doing this per local government per annum is N1 million. The total cost of this is N7 million. Total support for the first 3 years equals N21million
- Library Refurbishment: The foundation will refurbish a library in each of the local government of Kwara South. The estimated cost of doing this per local government per annum is N5 million. The total cost of this for 3 years is N35 million.